ATTENTION TO DETAIL SELECTION CRITERIA EXAMPLE
Ability to ensure data integrity through demonstrated attention to detail and quality data input (Finance Officer Application)
I am able to ensure the integrity of all data through attention to detail and quality input. As the only administrative worker at LINTS, I administer all aspects of payroll, including administering the superfunds of staff members. This role requires that the database be regularly updated and remain current at all times. I am very conscious about the consequential impacts in the event of any inaccuracy incurred. Therefore, I always compare raw data with written evidence before entering the information into the system.
Dealing with account payables and receivables at LINTS requires me to enter numerous figures into the system and I can confidently say that I have never made any mistake as to the accuracy of this. The following is a summary of tasks that I perform routinely that require data entry:
- Organise the Payroll and Superannuation in line with the law and contracts and provide group certificates each year.
- Collect and record Account Receivables and issue statements.
- Arrange payments for Account Payables, reconcile statements and liaise with suppliers.
- Calculate, file and arrange the payment of Excise Duties, GST and other taxes, and BAS reporting.
- Bank/Credit Reconciliation.
- Balance Sheet transactions and reconciliation, such as Depreciation.
- Assisting external accountant with financial reports preparation.
When it comes to attention to detail, I have the ability to pick up on errors prior to finalisation through comprehensively checking the document. I understand the value of accurate data entry and I follow all company policy and procedures.
Want to Win At Your Selection Criteria? Check out the DIY Selection Criteria Package Only $19
What is the DIY Selection Criteria Package?
It’s a ‘Done For You, Do It Yourself’ Selection Criteria Solution
How does it work?
It’s a three step process to create a winning criteria.
Step One – Fill in the super simple question sheet which will pinpoint your achievements and highlight your strengths.
Step Two – Fill in the blanks on our ready to go, copy and paste selection criteria templates.
Step Three – Copy and paste your completed response onto a word document and your selection criteria is ready to be submitted to the employer.
What’s In the Package?
• A ‘Selection Criteria Questions’ list which will pinpoint all your achievements so you present a selection criteria that sells. Even if you have never written selection criteria before, this list will make sure you have enough examples to present a winning criteria.
• 27 Pages of ‘Done For You’ copy and paste templates for you to fill in the blanks using the examples you gathered using the questions list.
• Over 80+ real life selection criteria examples used in real applications so you know exactly what you need and what people have used in the past.
• Access to an online video that will show you step by step how to create a winning criteria.
As a bonus you will also receive for free:
• A copy of the ‘Career Camp’ Ebook which comes jam packed with activities designed to help you find the job of your dreams.
• A voucher for the ‘Get The Job You Love’ Boot Camp which is a 30 day program designed to get you a job you love in 30 days or less.
Usually $49. Sale On. Very Limited Time Only