Need to address the communication part of your selection criteria? These examples have you covered.
Communicates with Influence (Office Manager Application)
I communicate with influence and present information in a clear and concise manner. I also offer demonstrated experience in networking and communicating with external bodies. For example prior to NCRS I worked in Child Protection where I frequently networked and negotiated between Foster Carers and the Department of Communities (DOCS). Child Protection matters can be highly charged and sensitive so it was vital that I approached all negotiation from a neutral perspective based on facts and evidence. In this role I was also responsible for conducting Foster Carer Assessments to determine the suitability of potential carers which required a comprehensive assessment report to be completed and forwarded to DOCS. It was vital that the report contained all information prevalent to the assessment no matter how small as this evidence could be used in court in the event of a future incident.
In my current role I write clear and concise advertising for Google Adwords Campaigns. With an Adwords Campaign I only have three lines to meet a number of objectives. As the company only pays when someone clicks on the advertisement it is vital that the text discourages individuals who are not the right fit for the service. For example I include the price so people with a limited budget don’t click on it. I also include the fact the NCRS only does phone or email appointments so that clients looking for a face to face consult also avoid clicking on the advertisement. At the same time I need to ensure the text invites out ideal clients to visit our sales page by including the terms they are searching for such as “professional resume service” and any specials or promotions.
Grab your DIY Selection Criteria Kit for $19. Limited time only. No Rain-checks.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (IT Team Leader Application)
My interpersonal skills are demonstrated through my position as Team Leader. I lead a team of four staff members, sometimes in high pressure and tense environments. I also work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders on cross function projects and via remote communication such as email, phone, instant messenger and video conferencing.
Reporting to Senior Management, I produce ad hoc reports, including progress reports for management, technical data reports and analysis and coverage reports. I also write technical papers, respond to email enquiries, write content for the internet, deliver presentations, chair the Change Advisory Board, conduct team meetings and run meetings according to specific projects. I have presented to audiences of 40+ participants and conducted workshops and training for groups of 12.
Want to Win At Your Selection Criteria? Check out the DIY Selection Criteria Package Only $19
What is the DIY Selection Criteria Package?
It’s a ‘Done For You, Do It Yourself’ Selection Criteria Solution
How does it work?
It’s a three step process to create a winning criteria.
Step One – Fill in the super simple question sheet which will pinpoint your achievements and highlight your strengths.
Step Two – Fill in the blanks on our ready to go, copy and paste selection criteria templates.
Step Three – Copy and paste your completed response onto a word document and your selection criteria is ready to be submitted to the employer.
What’s In the Package?
• A ‘Selection Criteria Questions’ list which will pinpoint all your achievements so you present a selection criteria that sells. Even if you have never written selection criteria before, this list will make sure you have enough examples to present a winning criteria.
• 27 Pages of ‘Done For You’ copy and paste templates for you to fill in the blanks using the examples you gathered using the questions list.
• Over 80+ real life selection criteria examples used in real applications so you know exactly what you need and what people have used in the past.
• Access to an online video that will show you step by step how to create a winning criteria.
As a bonus you will also receive for free:
• A copy of the ‘Career Camp’ Ebook which comes jam packed with activities designed to help you find the job of your dreams.
• A voucher for the ‘Get The Job You Love’ Boot Camp which is a 30 day program designed to get you a job you love in 30 days or less.
Usually $49. Sale On. Very Limited Time Only