Use these examples to demonstrate how you meet selection criteria involving customer service.
Ability to understand and meet the needs of clients and stakeholders to ensure that the right information is provided to the right people (Finance Officer Application)
My ability to understand and meet the needs of clients and stakeholders is demonstrated through my current employment as the Lead Accountant at Miller Services. To ensure the right information is provided to the right people, I respond to all client requests promptly, avoid making assumptions about they need and instead ask questions to clarify their request. I take the initiative to develop policies that assist our clients and I maintain a helpful attitude, demonstrating professionalism at all times.
I hold a Master of Accounting and Finance Management degree from Curtin University, a Bachelor of Commerce Degree and a Certificate III in Business Management which ensures that I have the answers to the majority of client or stakeholder questions. If I don’t know the answer to a particular question, I am able to source the information from the correct location. I’ve also completed additional training in GST and Insurance Accounting, which expands further on this knowledge.
Grab your DIY Selection Criteria Kit for $19. Limited time only. No Rain-checks.
An understanding of customer service requirements in the position and a demonstrated record of strong commitment and achievement in meeting customer needs. (Customer Service Application)
Prior to my employment with Miller Services, I worked as both an Energy Consultant and Sales Representative which included reviewing and processing calculations for customers, verifying account details with customers, preparing customer welcome information and selling LGH products to residential customers. During this role, I had a number of Key Performance Indicators, specific towards my ability to provide excellent customer service which was always exceeded. This demonstrates my commitment to both customers and ensuring that customer delivery standards are met and maintained.
I believe that customer service should not be seen as just an extension of my job but as a fundamental part of an organisation’s success. I believe that a smile and a friendly and personable approach is one of the critical ingredients to success with customer service. I also strive for mutual satisfaction when it comes to resolving a customer complaint and have a solid set of negotiation and conflict resolution skills. For example, by seeking to first understand where a client is coming from, before trying to be understood, the situation does not escalate into an argument and a swift resolution can be found.
Want to Win At Your Selection Criteria? Check out the DIY Selection Criteria Package Only $19
What is the DIY Selection Criteria Package?
It’s a ‘Done For You, Do It Yourself’ Selection Criteria Solution
How does it work?
It’s a three step process to create a winning criteria.
Step One – Fill in the super simple question sheet which will pinpoint your achievements and highlight your strengths.
Step Two – Fill in the blanks on our ready to go, copy and paste selection criteria templates.
Step Three – Copy and paste your completed response onto a word document and your selection criteria is ready to be submitted to the employer.
What’s In the Package?
• A ‘Selection Criteria Questions’ list which will pinpoint all your achievements so you present a selection criteria that sells. Even if you have never written selection criteria before, this list will make sure you have enough examples to present a winning criteria.
• 27 Pages of ‘Done For You’ copy and paste templates for you to fill in the blanks using the examples you gathered using the questions list.
• Over 80+ real life selection criteria examples used in real applications so you know exactly what you need and what people have used in the past.
• Access to an online video that will show you step by step how to create a winning criteria.
As a bonus you will also receive for free:
• A copy of the ‘Career Camp’ Ebook which comes jam packed with activities designed to help you find the job of your dreams.
• A voucher for the ‘Get The Job You Love’ Boot Camp which is a 30 day program designed to get you a job you love in 30 days or less.
Usually $49. Sale On. Very Limited Time Only