Nursing Selection Criteria Example: Read on for a winning Nurse Criteria Example
Demonstrated extensive experience and advanced clinical competence in Emergency and Medical Nursing (Nurse Application)
I have over 12 years’ practical experience in providing clinical care to patients in rural and city hospital environments throughout India, the United States of America and Australia. This includes extensive practical experience in Emergency and Medical Nursing. I completed a Bachelor of Science (Nursing) qualification through the University of Perth in 2001.
Grab your DIY Selection Criteria Kit for $19. Limited time only. No Rain-checks.
I am currently employed by Thargomindah Hospital in the position of Registered Nurse/Coordinator. I provide emergency treatment to patients suffering from trauma, acute chest pain and respiratory failure. I manage multiple critically ill patients by assessing and prioritising their care, following instructions from the physician, documenting assessments, care plans and outcomes, and providing quality information and support to patients and family members regarding the condition, prognosis and treatment of the patient.
Prior to this, I was employed by Cunnamulla District Hospital as a Registered Nurse which included attending to patients with chest pain, wounds and trauma injuries. Part of my role required me to provide medical care while transferring patients via the Royal Flying Doctor Service and ambulance. I also have experience in the Critical Care, Intensive Care and Medical and Surgery Units.
My experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing care for patients on Ventilator
- Acute patient care for over 10 patients
- Electrocardiogram monitoring
- Defibrillation and medication administration
- Administering blood and TPN
- Providing care to patients for respiratory and cardiac failure
- Caring for post-operative patients
- Supervising student nurses
- Completing injections, transfusions and wound dressings
- Ability to use ECG Machine, Infusion Pumps, Resuscitation Trolley, Pulse Oximeter, Cardiac Monitor, Nebulisers, Suction Apparatus, Glucometer plus other medical equipment.
Emergency and medical nursing is a day-to-day requirement of my current role. I monitor patients’ conditions and report these to the treating doctor. I also assist the doctor to assess the risk of transporting patients to the nearest hospital facility versus treating patients onsite, in cases such as pregnancies and births.
Emergency care also formed part of my duties with my employment as a Nurse with Cunnamulla Health. I needed to assess each patient’s medical condition to determine the level of risk involved, according to timeframes and priority treatment, in order to provide a quality service to patients. I also provided both high and low level care to aged care patients.
Want to Win At Your Selection Criteria? Check out the DIY Selection Criteria Package Only $19
What is the DIY Selection Criteria Package?
It’s a ‘Done For You, Do It Yourself’ Selection Criteria Solution
How does it work?
It’s a three step process to create a winning criteria.
Step One – Fill in the super simple question sheet which will pinpoint your achievements and highlight your strengths.
Step Two – Fill in the blanks on our ready to go, copy and paste selection criteria templates.
Step Three – Copy and paste your completed response onto a word document and your selection criteria is ready to be submitted to the employer.
What’s In the Package?
• A ‘Selection Criteria Questions’ list which will pinpoint all your achievements so you present a selection criteria that sells. Even if you have never written selection criteria before, this list will make sure you have enough examples to present a winning criteria.
• 27 Pages of ‘Done For You’ copy and paste templates for you to fill in the blanks using the examples you gathered using the questions list.
• Over 80+ real life selection criteria examples used in real applications so you know exactly what you need and what people have used in the past.
• Access to an online video that will show you step by step how to create a winning criteria.
As a bonus you will also receive for free:
• A copy of the ‘Career Camp’ Ebook which comes jam packed with activities designed to help you find the job of your dreams.
• A voucher for the ‘Get The Job You Love’ Boot Camp which is a 30 day program designed to get you a job you love in 30 days or less.
Usually $49. Sale On. Very Limited Time Only
Learn More. Click Here: